- High Quality and Light Weight Black Frame Sliders (Left & Right Sides)
- Frame sliders help to protect the frame, engine cases and bodywork/fairings to minimize the cost of repair
- Even in a low speed fall, these frame sliders help to protect your bike from major damages
- Helps to minimize the cost of repair
- Made of high-impact delrin
- Color: Black
- Material: Delrin
- Fairing Cut: No
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- 2004-2012 Yamaha FZ6 / FZS600 / FZ6N / FZ-6 FAZER / FZ-6S
- Frame Slider Kit (No Cut)
- 2x Delrin Sliders
- 2x Mounting Bolts
- Instructions not included
These frame sliders are designed for specific models. The following are general instructions so additional steps for your exact model may apply.
1. Most frame sliders will mount to your upper engine mounts. It is recommended that you install one side at a time.
2. If applicable remove bodywork to reveal upper engine mount.
3. It is recommended that you locate the center of the engine mount bolt to drill a pilot hole in the bodywork.
4. Use a hole saw to cut the appropriate size hole for the diameter of the frame slider.
5. File the cut edges. You may affix a trim piece along the edge of the hole for an even cleaner look.
6. Loosen engine mount pinch bolt if applicable.
7. Remove the engine mount bolt and install the appropriate frame slider and new bolt.
8. Tighten engine mount bolt and pinch bolt to manufacturer's torque specifications.
SKU: [1D2] MT219-011
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast and Trackable Shipping
30 Day Return Period on All Orders
Lowest Prices Online
Local Pick Up Available
Chat with us
our specialists are ready to provide advice on the choice of product and answer all your question now(416) 848-0673(local phone)
1-855-9KAPSCO(toll free phone)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm