Motorcycle Headlight Extension Block Compatible with Harley Davidson Motorcycles with 39mm or 49mm Front End, Headlight Relocation Mounting Bracket (with Screws)
Motorcycle Headlight Extension Block Compatible with 2006-2017 Harley Davidson Dyna Models, Headlight Relocation Mounting Bracket with 7x Adjustable Positions
Headlight Extension Block
- [PERFECTLY ALIGNS HEADLIGHT TO FAIRING] The Extension Block Moves the Headlight Forward in the Fairing Bezels so that It is Properly Aligned with Your Fairing. It Positioned Headlights.
- [BUILT TO FIT YOUR BIKE] Our Product is is Compatible With 2007-2017 Harley Dyna FXDL FXDF FXDB FXDWG FXD FXDC FXDLI. Also, Compatible With Many Krator, Memphis Shades, or Other Aftermarket Windshields and Fairings.
- [EASY INSTALLATION] The Headlight Extension Mounts to Your Lower Triple Tree and Will Align Your Headlight Perfectly With Your Fairing. The three mounting points allow you to easily adjust your headlight location depending on your needs.
- [DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL] Made From Billet Aluminum With a High Degree of Precision, Corrosion Resistant, Wear-Resistant, Sturdy, and Durable Extension Block. The E-coating Protects Our Product From Outdoor Weathering and Indoor Environments.
- [VISIBILITY/HELPS NIGHT DRIVING] Headlight extension can improve your safety by providing better headlight clearance. Not only will this allow you to see the road better, but it will also make your bike more visible to other drivers.