300D Polyester Waterproof 5th Wheel RV Motorhome Trailer Cover
Will Fit: 33' - 37' Length (120" Max Height)
- Superior All Weather Protection - 300D polyester waterproof material provides maximum resistance to rainfall and snow
- Protects From - Sun, Snow, Sand, natural pollutants like bird droppings, tree sap, industrial pollutants, airborne dust, and dirt
- Gentle on the paintwork - Soft material will protect your paint from abrasions and scratches
- Zippered Access - Zippered panels allow access to the door and both side storage areas
- Reinforced Straps - Reinforced strap kits wrap around the full body for further windproofing
- Great Fit - Adjustable front and rear tension panels provide a custom-like fit
- Durable - Tough double stitched seams
- Universal - Will accommodate air conditioners on top
- Free Storage Bag - Extra room for easy storage
100%Waterproof / All Season Protection / Durable Fabric
1. Before placing any cover on a vehicle, please be sure that the exterior is clean of dust, dirt & grit.
2. Secure any sharp objects to prevent rips and tears to the cover!
3. Covers should not be placed on recently painted vehicles.
4. Allow the exhaust to cool down before placing any cover straps underneath the vehicle.
5. Fold in your side mirrors before installing your cover if possible.
6. You must tie down the cover very tight and secure. Failure to do so may cause damage to the cover.
7. If there are loose areas then the wind can take the cover and eventually rip and tear it.
8. Warranty does not cover rips or tears
SKU: [07-01-A] NL5W5
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast and Trackable Shipping
30 Day Return Period on All Orders
Lowest Prices Online
Local Pick Up Available
Chat with us
our specialists are ready to provide advice on the choice of product and answer all your question now(416) 848-0673(local phone)
1-855-9KAPSCO(toll free phone)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm