SUPERIOR 4-LAYER WATERPROOF MATERIAL TRAVEL TRAILER / TOY HAULER COVER
This 4-layer travel trailer / toy hauler cover is designed for long-term storage and provides all-weather protection. The quick release strapping system and shock cord hem ensures a tight, secure fit.
- Superior All Weather Protection - 4 Bonded Layer Polypropylene Material Beads Water on Contact Providing Maximum Resistance to Rainfall and Snow
- Easy Installation - Quick Release Strapping System for Fast Installation and Removal
- Breathable Material - Any Moisture that Enters the Cover Evaporates with the Sun
- Reinforced Corners - 4-Layer Reinforced Front and Back Corners for Extra Durability
- All Around Protection - Sun, Snow, Sand, Bird Droppings, Tree Sap, Airborne Dust, Dirt and UV Rays
- Zippered Access - Zippered Panels Allow Access to the Door, Engine, Storage Areas, and Ramp Door
- Prevents Billowing - Straps are Attached Higher Up on Cover to Reduce Billowing
- Gentle on Paint - Soft 4-layer material Protects Paint from Abrasions and Scratches
- Heavy Duty Material - 4 Layer Fabric on Top and 1 Layer on Front/Back/Sides with Double Stitched Seams
- Air Vents - Breathable Air Vents Prevent Lofting
- Universal Fitment - Suitable for Class A B C Motorhomes or even Camper Trailers and 5th Wheels
- Secure Fit - Heavy Duty Shock Cord Hem and Tie Down Straps
- Color: Gray
- Style: Travel Trailer / Toy Hauler
- Size: 24' - 27' L, Up to 104" W
- Material: Superior 4-Layer Material for All Weather Protection
- Brand: North East Harbor
- Condition: 100% Brand New
Fits 24ft to 27ft Travel Trailer / Toy Hauler with Width up to 104"
- Storage Cover (Travel Trailer / Toy Hauler)
- Tie-Down Straps
- Storage Bag
Determining The Correct Size to Purchase:
The best way to make sure your cover fits properly is to physically measure your travel trailer. Even if you know the make and model, the manufacturer specifications are often different than what you really have. It's always recommended that you physically go and measure so you can account for extended bumpers, ladders, spare tires etc.
- Using a measuring tape, determine the length by measuring from end to end (including bumpers, spare tires, ladder, etc.).
- Measure from side to side at the widest part of the travel trailer to determine the width.
- Select the size closest to your travel trailer length and width. Move up to the next size if your measurement falls on the maximum length.
SKU: [7I1] TTH27
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast and Trackable Shipping
30 Day Return Period on All Orders
Lowest Prices Online
Local Pick Up Available
Chat with us
our specialists are ready to provide advice on the choice of product and answer all your question now(416) 848-0673(local phone)
1-855-9KAPSCO(toll free phone)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm