Krator Gas Charged Lift Supports are the ideal replacement for worn or broken OEM lift supports that have lost pressure. These high strength leak-proof piston seals provide a strong lift and hold open hatches, trunks, and hoods. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a nitro-carburized rod, high-pressure nitrogen gas charge and a unique rod guide engineered for abrasion damage reduction.
- Krator Lift Supports - High Strength Gas Filled Cylinders
- Lifts and Hold Open Trunks, Hoods, Hatches, Liftgates, Etc.
- High Pressure Gas Filled Lift Supports
- Smooth Operation in all Temperature Extremes
- Krator Gas Charged Lift Supports can be Installed in Minutes!
- Placement on Vehicle: (Vehicle Dependant See Below)
- Extended Length: 27"
- Compressed Length: 15.2"
- Force Output: 200N
- Rod Diameter: 10mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 22mm
- Color: Black
- Working Temperature: -20˚F (-30˚C) to 176˚F (+80˚C)
- Brand: Krator
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Undercover Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Replaces RSIH1212GS - Tonneau Cover
Cross Reference Part Numbers: RSIH1212GS, ST270P45EZ10, 190725, ST270EDI45, ST270EDi45, ST270EDI-45, ST270EDi-45, ST270PU45, ST270PU-45, IH1214GS, st270ed1-45, SL26-45, ML26-45, SL-2645, ML-26-45, SL-26-45, SL26-45-1, SL-26451, SL-26-45-1, SL26-45-5, SL-26455, SL-26-45-5, SL2645, SL26451, SL26455, ML2645
Important Please Read: Each support is tested to perform as well as the original units and in many cases to exceed the manufactures specifications. Product images are as accurate as possible but are for reference only as actual product may vary slightly. Please confirm measurements and fitment on your vehicle before purchase.
- Most lift supports can be installed in minutes with a screwdriver and someone to help hold the hatch, hood, or trunk open.
- Always replace both lift supports to ensure top performance and to prevent twisting caused by uneven loading.
- The new lift support must be installed in the same position as the old one which was removed.
- Careful inspection of all hinges and connecting points should be made for wear and tear or stress fractures as these should be replaced or repaired before installation.
- Gas charged lift supports typically store a gas charge of over 330 Newton and cannot be compressed by hand.
- 2x Lift Supports
- Instructions not included
SKU: 1A-05A LIFT-7009
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast and Trackable Shipping
30 Day Return Period on All Orders
Lowest Prices Online
Local Pick Up Available
Chat with us
our specialists are ready to provide advice on the choice of product and answer all your question now(416) 848-0673(local phone)
1-855-9KAPSCO(toll free phone)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm