The KMG Solar Panels provide you with a clean, quiet, and renewable way of providing power for all applications. These panels are the perfect solution for adding power to your off-grid cabins, RV Motorhomes, Marine Boats, Vans, Camping, and Tiny Homes. Use these panels in conjunction with a charge controller and a battery to store the power.
- 100W Solar Panel is the perfect solution for Off-Grid Applications, RV Motorhomes, Vans, Residential, Industrial, Boats, Camping, Tiny Homes and More!
- Fast Charging - Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- High Efficiency - Bypass diode minimizes power drop caused by shade and ensures excellent performance in low-light environments
- Easy Installation - Pre-drilled holes allow for fast mounting and securing
- Long Lasting - Our panels have the strength and durability of withstanding heavy snow, rain, and strong wind loads
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Voltage: 18.2V
- Current: 5.49A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 22.8V
- Short Circuit Current: 5.95A
- Cell Count: 36
- Cell Material: Polycrystalline Silicon
- Frame Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Connectors: MC4
- Dimensions: 40" x 27" x 1 3/8"
- Weight: 17.5 lbs (8 kg)
- Max. System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Waterproof: IP65
- Brand: KMG
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- 1x Solar Panel (100W Polycrystalline)
- Pre-attached Junction Box with MC4 Connectors
Q) How Many Solar Panels Do I Need?
A) The size of the system and number of panels you need depends on several factors: how much electricity you use, how much money are you willing to invest and the size of your roof/location. You should also consider if you want solar energy to meet all your energy needs or just a portion of them.
Q) What Can I Power with My 100W Solar Panel?
A) That really depends on what your running and for how long. For example you can run a laptop that uses 50 watts for 2 hours with 100 watts of power. You can search for a "Solar Load Estimator" in Google to get a better estimate of how many watts you will need to run all your needs.
Q) Will My Solar Panels Work When It's Cloudy or Rainy?
A) Yes, our solar panels can use direct or indirect sunlight to generate power, though they are most effective in direct sunlight. Solar panels will still work even when the light is reflected or partially blocked by clouds. Rain actually helps to keep your panels operating efficiently by washing away any dust or dirt.
SKU: [8K1] S100W
⚠ WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
Fast and Trackable Shipping
30 Day Return Period on All Orders
Lowest Prices Online
Local Pick Up Available
Chat with us
our specialists are ready to provide advice on the choice of product and answer all your question now(416) 848-0673(local phone)
1-855-9KAPSCO(toll free phone)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm